Anna Borkowska is a Polish Master of Fine Arts graduate from the Academy of Fine Arts in Crakow.
Her works are fuelled by a deep attraction and admiration for nature. Her aim is to make a drawing as perfect and elusive as the main characters of her works: birds and horses.
The energy of a brush stroke should be as powerful as the energy of nature… Her style is a synthesis of realism and abstraction. She uses a variety of mediums including pastels, ink, gold and silver to create her paintings and drawings.
Her originals and art prints are mainly purchased by power industry companies and individual art collectors in the Poland, United Kingdom, Germany, China, Japan and South Korea. Her drawings have been featured in numerous exclusive calendars, books and magazines and scarves.
ARTISTIC & DESIGN WORK – ACHIEVEMENTS IN 2013-2017:
- 1st place in the Kraków Airport Design competition for developing the logotype, graphic motives, interiors for the new terminal. Implementation project.
- 2014 – The Wildlife Artist of the Year, London, The Mall Galleries.
- 2015 – The Wildlife Artist of the Year, London, The Mall Galleries.
- 2015 – Shanghai Botanical Garden – individual exhibition.
- 2013 – 2016 – the Książ Castle individual exhibition.
- 2016 – Metro Kinokulturhaus, Vienna – individual exhibition.
- visual and branding solutions for companies, institutions and cities
- 2014 – 2017 charity work for David Shephard Wildlife Foundation (Art for Survival)